Group coaching is focused at helping cricketers develop by working on various technical aspects of their game and testing their new skills against other cricketers. Groups will consist of cricketers of roughly the same age and level of ability. Group coaching is a great way for the cricketers to develop their own game while interacting with other cricketers. The various options available are:
2 x cricketers per coach
60min session at R240 per cricketer
3 x cricketers per coach
90min session at R200 per cricketer
4 to 5 x cricketers per coach
90min session at R170 per cricketer
Terms and Conditions:
1. Lessons must be paid Termly or Monthly.
2. Failure to comply with payment will result in the Cricketer/Member not being allowed to participate in any cricket activity.
3. Private Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason. If the cricketer is unable to attend their lesson and has given sufficient notice then a make-up lesson will be arranged.
4. Group Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason.
5. No classes will be held on public holidays or during school holidays unless otherwise specified.
6. If cricketer is no longer continuing with coaching, one month (30 days) written notice is required.
For more info please contact:
Wayne Hendricks: 084 200 0590 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org