The All Rounder Cricket Academy offers various coaching options to suite cricketers of all ages and levels of ability.
Private coaching is important and forms a crucial step in every cricketer’s development. Every lesson is designed to cater for the individuals cricketing needs and is without doubt the best way to correct specific faults and learn new skills. Private coaching options offered by the Academy are:
Level 1- Entry level coaching: all the basic aspects of batting, bowling and fielding
30min session @ R120
60min session @ R215
Level 2- Intermediate coaching : technical aspects of batting, bowling and fielding
60min session @ R270
90min session @ R350
Level 3- Advanced coaching
60min session @R315
90min session @ R450
Terms and Conditions:
1. Lessons must be paid Termly or Monthly.
2. Failure to comply with payment will result in the Cricketer/Member not being allowed to participate in any cricket activity.
3. Private Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason. If the cricketer is unable to attend their lesson and has given sufficient notice then a make-up lesson will be arranged.
4. Group Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason.
5. No classes will be held on public holidays or during school holidays unless otherwise specified.
6. If cricketer is no longer continuing with coaching, one month (30 days) written notice is required
For more info please contact:
Wayne Hendricks: 084 200 0590 / Email email@example.com