CODE OF CONDUCT
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE ALL ROUNDER INDOOR ACADEMY
1. All people wishing to use the indoor cricket centre must report to reception to register and/or make payments before using the facility.
2. All participants must be properly equipped and protected before using the facility. The All Rounder Indoor Academy Management/Owners and/or staff will not be held responsible for any injuries occurred by players or spectators whilst on these premises. Enter at own risk.
3. The All Rounder Indoor Academy Management/Owners and/or staff will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged items whilst using our facility. Therefore please ensure that your belongings are kept in a safe place.
4. Participants and/or spectators must refrain from tampering with any of the netting structures or machinery provided by the All Rounder Indoor Academy.
5. Children under the age of 12 years must have adult supervision. Where the guardian is not present, the Management will require in writing permission for the children to use the facility under supervision provided by the All Rounder Indoor Academy
6. Players and spectators are requested to treat our indoor facility with respect and also to behave in a manner befitting the facility. The All Rounder Indoor Academy reserves the right to remove any person/persons who’s behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable
7. No boots with spikes will be allowed at the indoor centre
8. Eating, drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited at all times inside the indoor nets
9. Participants will be held responsible for all damages caused to the facility
10. These rules will be strictly adhered to as stipulated by the Management
PLEASE REPORT ANYONE SEEN BREAKING THESE RULES TO A MEMBER OF STAFF IMMEDIATELY.